Hello, how are you? I know you are searching for a Delete Account Telegram due to its past record or maybe you get bored to use a telegram account and want to switch another messaging platform or maybe you want to spend some time away from all social platforms and messaging platform, reasons could be anything.
If you are using telegram for long period then, I wish you should know the past record of it. There had been number of complaints about security threads of telegram.
At the beginning of 2013 when it launched. There isn’t any encryption between you and the recipient because the default setting of the app doesn’t support encryption communication.
It’s mean your all data are easily stored in the server and can be useable. Telegram claims that they stored your data in encrypted form in their server so that, you can restore your data whenever you want.
I know you might be thinking why all these terms and knowledge are providing to you because in past 2017 there are number of complaints about the telegram.
Hackers exploited a Unicode bug or you can say malware to the window via telegram and software allowed to install all malware vulnerable to window computers and steals lots of data.
That’s why some country banned telegram web, mean you can’t use telegram web. But don’t worry, I have a way in which you can use a telegram account and delete account telegram.
I know you came here to solve your quarries and all your doubts and it’s my duty to clear all that’s why I covered all general and important question that comes in your mind with sufficient pictures and FAQ section. My first priority to provide you best solution.
Some Tips Before Delete Account Telegram.
Here I guided you to do some steps before Delete Account Telegram so that, in future you never regrate.
How to Export telegram data?
In the telegram, we do our loss of activities. Telegram has our private chat messages, groups, channels our friend’s contact, pictures, etc.
If you are a businessman then, there may be lots of client’s details and chats there. So you should be export then first so that, whenever you need all these you can access then all very easily.
In telegram maybe some memory in it. Some pictures which sent by your love once and you never want to lose all these and whenever you want to use it or want to see, you do.
To export your chats, photos, and media. For this, you need to install the latest version of the telegram desktop.
If this link isn’t working because some countries blocked telegram services into their region of its past record which I guided you earlier in the above Paragraph.
You can use VPN for accessing your account without any worry it’s completely safe. Count upon me.
You must follow all these steps to download telegram account.
- Download telegram desktop according to your operating system OS.
- Login your telegram account.
- Go to the left top menu section and click on settings.
- After that click on advanced settings.
- And then, click on Export telegram data.
You can export your data or information according to your choice. All the options are available here.
- When you click on export, you will be notified, whenever your telegram data is ready to export.
Can I Delete My Telegram Account?
Of curse, this is possible to Delete Account Telegram that’s why you are here. You have full control over your telegram account regarding the delete account.
Are you thinking, is an option in telegram account to deactivate it like Instagram. Umm, of course not. I know you had a little disappointed but its true fact.
There isn’t any option in a telegram to deactivate it. But, there is an option in a telegram to make schedule deletion mean, you can fix a period.
If you don’t come online at least once within this given period your telegram account will be delete permanently along with all your messages and contacts details.
Don’t worry I will discuss this method in very deeply and guide you how to make shedulde deletion telegram account.
How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently?
Well, you have two choices to Delete Account Telegram. You can set a command to self-destruction settings and the other is manually instant delete account.
Lets have look all these two methods step by step.
Delete Account By Self Destruction Method
Telegram has a self-destruction method where users can choose a period of self-destruction. If the user will not come online between this period at least once, your account will be deleted forever along with all your personal data whatever it is, contacts, chats, media, client details, etc.
You can adjust self destruction as follows
- First of all, you have to log in to your telegram account.
- You will see a menu option in the top left corner, tap on it, and select Settings.
- Then choose privacy and security.
- In advance option, you see “delete my account if away for” and tap on it.
- You will see your periods of self-destruction and select according to your choice.
This method gives you the power to change your mind between this period. Simply follow all these steps again and make it to default 1 year.
Delete Account Telegram By Manually.
You are glad to know, there is another option of delete telegram. In this process, you don’t have to wait for a period for self-destructive. Many users want to delete their telegram account instantly like other accounts.
But there is a little bit issue which is, as you know you didn’t get any option in the telegram app to delete your account manually just like Instagram and other accounts.
This has to be done with the help of the web browser. You have to open telegram delete page into your desktop or smartphone, whatever you have.
You have to follow the following steps.
- Visit my.telegram page and enter correct your telegram account phone number with correct country code.
- You will have to be sent OTP on your number which you gave, and you have to feed here.
- In the further process you are to ask, why are you leaving telegram? Provide your appropriate reason and done it.
- A warning pop up will appear where you are alarm about the deletion of the telegram account.
- Click on Yes, delete my account.
- That’s all, your telegram account is deleted.
Delete Account Telegram Without Code
Why not, you can delete your telegram account very easily. It happens sometimes when you moved to a new country or maybe you lost your previous telegram account number, mean in short you don’t have access to your old number to receive OTP or messages from telegram.
I guided step by step to delete your telegram account without contact number by self-destructive settings. If you don’t know what it is? You can read the above paragraph self-destructive telegram account.
Frequently Asked Question About Telegram
Deleting telegram from IOS and android are the same, all the steps and processes are the same. In the above paragraph, I guided you on how to Delete Account Telegram step by step. I recommended you to have a look at that paragraph. Where I guided you two methods to delete account.
One thing you should keep in mind is the deletion of the telegram account is irreversible mean if you delete your account it will never be undone like Whatsapp. So you see all these points before deleting the telegram account.
1. If you are thinking to Delete Account Telegram keep in mind, all your private chats, groups, channels, media, contacts, and personal messages will be deleted forever.
2. You can backup your media as guided you step by step in the above paragraph.
3. When you delete an account and assign for a new account, every new account you will be assigned a new user id for tour telegram account.
4. All the process of deletion of the telegram account guided you in the above paragraph.
No never, if you thinking question like this then, you are wrong. Deleting telegram app never delete your telegram account. When you install telegram and login with same information/number you are again able to access your old same account.