BOI Customer Care Number: You can make a call their Care 1800 220 229 any time together with Sunday and boi bank’s holidays.
The boi call centre is staffed 24×7 and also the customer care executives are trained to reply to most queries.
There also are some city-specific numbers dedicated to sure cities like Bombay, that you’ll be able to make call fast access.
Whereas these calls are charged, you may most likely get an additional specific redressal typical to your town here. the contact for Bombay is 40919191.
BOI Customer Care Number – How can I register a complaint in Bank of India?
If you have got an additional specific question or ought to place your grievance in writing, you’ll be able to email to [email protected]
A customer care executive can reply generally at intervals of 24 hours. just in case your grievance must be escalated to a senior level, there is also some delay in receiving a response.
Bank Of India Customer Care – Safe Banking
Beware of fictitious offers, messages/SMS regarding lottery winnings, low-cost fund offers, employment offers, scholarship offers, the supply of migration visas, the supply of admission to acknowledged universities abroad and similar such offers from fraudsters either among the country or from abroad.
As a part of our efforts in educating customers on best practices to be adopted for secure banking, we are beginning the net customer Education Series.
This series can often feature articles on on-line banking crimes and countermeasures, IT act 2008, white papers on info Security, etc. I’m positive you all netizens can appreciate the initiative.
Contact Us General Enquiries – Bank Of India Balance Check Number
BOI Customer Care – Bank Of India Customer Care
- 1800 220 229
- 1800 103 1906
- 022-4091 9191
BOI missed call Balance check and get your balance information or details in your mobile screen
For All Your Inquiries: BOI 365 Day Online
Call at Tele No – (022) – 40919191 (chargeable number)/ 1800 220 229(Tollfree) / 1800 103 1906 (Tollfree) 24 X 7 hours, whenever you want.
For additional info please decision us on 1800 220 229 or 91-22-40919191
Helplines – Bank Of India Balance Check Number
Head Office: BOI Customer Care
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
ATM/POS Online Refund – BOI 365 Day Online
- ATM Refund Claim CLICK HERE
- POS Refund Claim CLICK HERE
- Online Bill Payments Refund Redressal CLICK HERE
Credit Cards – Bank Of India Customer Care
- All types of BOI Customer Care Enquiry Toll-Free: 1800 220 088, Land Line : (022) 40426005/40426006
- Hot Listing (Deactivating Card) Toll-Free: 1800 220 088, Land Line : (022)40426005 / 40426006
- Merchant Enrolment Land Line : (022)61312937
RTGS/NEFT/IMPS – Bank Of India Balance Check Number
ATM Cards / Debit Cards – BOI Customer Care
BOI Customer Care Enquiry Land Line : (022)40429036, (080)69999203
BOI Customer Care Email: [email protected]
Hot Listing(Deactivating Card) Toll-Free:1800 425 1112
LandLine :(022) 40429123 / (022 )40429127
BOI Customer Care Manual : (044) 39113784 / (044) 71721112
BOI Customer Care Email: [email protected]
find atm and bank branch CLICK HERE
Account Opening Form – BOI 365 Day Online
Download form – HERE
- Fill within the application on-line
- Print application form
- Sign application form
Attach needed documents – Bank Of India Customer Care
- Copy of passport.
- Two pictures of the account holder/s.
- Signatures to be verified by Indian embassy/known bankers.
- Full particulars as provided within the form together with the nomination.
- Remittance ought to be in foreign currency.
- (Please note to allow overseas and native addresses, contact phone/fax numbers, email address, etc…)
- NRI’s will open an account by Inward remittances in any convertible currency from abroad by a method of
- Demand drafts
- Star Insta-Remit
- Speed remitment
- All documents ought to be punctually echt and verified by best-known bankers / Indian Embassy
Note: Account could also be verified by the current banker or by Embassy officers abroad. Copies of necessary pages of the passport (containing name, signature, birth-date, place/ date of issue, expiration date, etc) punctually documented by notary public Public/ officers of Indian Embassy. 2 passport size pictures with signatures on reverse payment for opening an account.
Submit to your nearest branch
For additional details, please contact our nearest NRI branch
Customers’ personal info ought to be unbroken confidential unless they need to be offered specific consent to the monetary services provider or such info is needed to be provided below the law or it’s provided for a mandated business purpose (for example, to credit info companies).
Want to know what is tamil rockers
The customer ought to learn directly regarding probably mandated business functions. Customers have the right to protection from every kind of communications, electronic or otherwise, that infringe upon their privacy. In pursuance of the on top of Right, the bank can
1. Treat customer’s personal info as personal and confidential (even once the customer is not any longer banking with us), and, as a general rule, not disclose such info to the other individual/institutions together with its subsidiaries/associates, tie-up establishments, etc. for any purpose unless
- a. The customer has licensed such revealing expressly in writing
- b. revealing is compelled by law/regulation
- c. The bank includes a duty to the general public to disclose i.e. publicly interest
- d. Bank should protect its interests through revealing
- e. it’s for a regulative mandated business purpose like revealing of default to credit info corporations or debt collection agencies
2. ensure such seemingly mandated disclosures be communicated in real-time to the customer in writing
3. Shall not use or share customer’s personal info for promoting purpose unless the customer has specifically licensed it;
4. Shall adhere to telecommunication industrial Communications customer Preference laws, 2010 (National customer Preference Registry) issued by telecommunication regulatory authority of Bharat, whereas communication with customers.
Hey! This is Ravi, Technology Youtuber | Blogger by Passion | Entrepreneur by Nature. I love to share information related to Digital Marketing, Blogging, Technology, Gadgets, Internet and solving user’s quarries.